16 Grant Street
+61 1300 653 197
|Monday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
Reviews of Bacchus Marsh Eye Clinic
- Bek Nihill Added May 19, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★The doctors and staff at the Bacchus Marsh clinic were wonderful. The ladies at reception were caring and friendly, I was feeling quite fragile trying to manage my glasses, face mask and double vision. Dr Jarros was thorough and explained everything to me in. I recommend the clinic and commend them on their caring and supportive approach.
- Khalil Eid Added May 15, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★Lovely staff helpful people
- Simran Somal Added May 05, 2022★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I had gone in for an appointment yesterday 04/03/2021 and wasn't going to write this review but couldn't stop thinking about how RUDE the lady in the office was. Her name was Sue and she was absolutely horrific to the patients that she was talking to on call and in person. There was a old asian man who had perfect english but wasn't able to hear her properly due to either the face mask she was wearing or hearing problems. He had mentioned that to her but she was almost yelling and kept repeating that he needs to bring in someone that can speak english (keep in mind he was replying back in english and it was fine, I was able to understand). A few seconds later she made a call and was so rude to whom ever she was on call with, she was getting so annoyed and aggravated that the person wasn't understanding what she said. I was so disheartened that this is how she communicates with people that visit the clinic. The whole time I was there, there were a lot of elderly people that came in, the level of professionalism from this lady was beyond atrocious. YOU are dealing with people that need care, these are vulnerable people. Maybe this job isn't for her, but working in such a profession you cannot communicate with people like that. My appointment with my specialist was great, but sadly this lady put me off coming back.
- Graeme Parkinson Added May 04, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent clinic with wonderful caring staff who made me feel very relaxed and well cared for. The ophthalmologist spent plenty of time with me to explain what was happening with my eye condition which was exceptionally reassuring as I was very concerned before the appointment.
Cannot recommend highly enough for service and care.
- patricia curtis Added April 29, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★I came in extremely nervous for my appointment but the lady at reception her name was Sue was so lovely and explained everything to me which made me calm down. I waited about 90 minutes to see the Specialist but that was to be expected and when I saw him he was so lovely, gentle and informative. I highly recommend this practice. See you guys in 6 months. Patty.
Questions & Answers
1. What is the phone number for Bacchus Marsh Eye ClinicThe phone number for Bacchus Marsh Eye Clinic is +61 1300 653 197.
2. Where is Bacchus Marsh Eye Clinic located?Bacchus Marsh Eye Clinic is located at 16 Grant Street Bacchus Marsh, VIC 3340.
3. Is there a primary contact for Bacchus Marsh Eye ClinicYou can contact Bacchus Marsh Eye Clinic by phone using number +61 1300 653 197.
4. What is the web address (URL) for Bacchus Marsh Eye ClinicThe website for Bacchus Marsh Eye Clinic is bacchusmarsheyeclinic.com.au.
Share this page
Today's weather in Bacchus Marsh VIC
13:00 10 ℃ 1028 hPa 79 % 6 m/s 16:00 11 ℃ 1027 hPa 80 % 5 m/s 19:00 8 ℃ 1027 hPa 97 % 3 m/s 22:00 8 ℃ 1028 hPa 97 % 3 m/s
Tomorrow's weather in Bacchus Marsh VIC
01:00 9 ℃ 1027 hPa 96 % 4 m/s 04:00 8 ℃ 1027 hPa 96 % 3 m/s 07:00 7 ℃ 1027 hPa 97 % 2 m/s 10:00 10 ℃ 1027 hPa 89 % 4 m/s 13:00 12 ℃ 1026 hPa 64 % 5 m/s 16:00 11 ℃ 1025 hPa 67 % 4 m/s 19:00 7 ℃ 1026 hPa 94 % 2 m/s 22:00 6 ℃ 1026 hPa 95 % 1 m/s